Spray Polyurethane Foam
At Solid Rock, we have been offering commercial roofing repair, coatings and restorations to our Wichita clients for 25 years. We can address all your needs no matter how big or small your facility. We specialize in customized roofing solutions that are affordable and durable including spray foam roofing. This is a cost-effective way for you to restore your roof without the need for a costly roof replacement.
We are the best in the area for spray foam roofing
Call us today for a free estimate:
Our commerical roofing company has assisted hundreds of businesses with their roofing and repair needs. Our goal is to make your life easier, by saving you money and providing peace of mind. We are proud of offering superior customer service, exceptional workmanship and innovative roofing services that suit your needs.
Spray Foam Roofing
Spray foam roofing can be used to transform your old, aging roof into a new, highly durable roof. We have recommended this service to hundreds of customers over the years, as the perfect solution for their commercial roofing. This is one of the most cost-effective, durable roof restoration methods available. It is also very low maintenance, saving you money down the road.
Our roofing team is extremely experienced in spray foam roof applications. We can visit your site and provide a detailed quote following a thorough roof inspection. We can determine if spray foam will work for your needs and recommend repairs required prior to application such as removing rust from metal roofs. Whether your roof is brand new or several years old, spray foam can extend life by improving durability.
The best time to apply spray foam roofing is either on a brand-new roof or as soon as your old roof is showing its age. This allows you to get the best results and the longest life from your roof.
Benefits of Polyurethane Spray Foam Roofing
There are many benefits to polyurethane spray foam roofing including:
- Conserves energy: Rigid polyurethane foam has low thermal conductivity which keeps your roof cool, saving you money on cooling your building. It also adds insulation value.
- Easy application: It takes about a tenth of the time to apply spray foam roofing compared to a complete new flat roof. The application provides a seamless roofing system that makes it hard for water and air to enter the building. It also minimizes ponding as it creates a smoother surface. It is easy to apply regardless of areas such as stacks, vents, and ducts as it is self-flashing to form a seal. There is also no mess due to tear out for a complete roof replacement.
- Many uses: Spray foam can be used in many situations including new roofs and restorations, flat, domed, low slope and pitched roofs and over many roofing materials including tin, metal, wood, concrete and more.
- Weather resilient: The spray foam reacts well regardless of the weather from the heat in the summer to the cold of winter. It is also resistant to cracks and damage due to thermal expansion and extraction.
- Low maintenance: Once applied you don’t require further maintenance.
If you’re looking for incredible results, call us
We are true professionals at spray foam roofing
If you would like more information on spray foam roofing in Wichita, Topeka, Salina, Hutchinson, Emporia, McPherson or any nearby area in Kansas, call us today at (316) 945-4774 to schedule a free estimate!